COVID-19 Message to Clients, Partners, and Friends
March 16, 2020
To our clients, partners, and friends,
Our mission at QK is to be an indispensable partner to our clients, communities and each other. With the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we recognize that many daily activities continue to be disrupted. At QK, we embrace our role in minimizing the negative impacts of COVID-19. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, clients, and vendors, as well as families and friends. This communication outlines measures implemented in order to do our part to help contain the outbreak while maintaining service to our clients.
QK intends to continue working on projects, meet deadlines and deliverables, and more importantly, reach your vision for your projects. We have a fluid and flexible workforce that is fully equipped to work offsite as needed. This capability will help us continue to serve you as we all work together to get through this public health issue. We will continue to serve you as always with your best interest in mind.
In addition, QK is taking the following steps to urge staff to proactively observe the following health guidance to prevent the virus spread:
- All employees have been educated about proper hygiene and social distancing.
- We have reduced in-person meetings, opting instead for video and audio conferencing as the norm.
- We have educated staff on the latest CDC guidance on best practices to prevent the virus spread.
- We have minimized or stopped all non-essential travel. Travel considered essential must be pre-approved.
- QK is also advising employees to avoid large gatherings and implement social distancing.
We thank you for your continued partnership. We feel confident that together, we will get through this public health event and come out stronger on the other side.
We look forward to remaining an indispensable partner to you, our communities and each other.
Ron Wathen, PE
President & CEO