Client Focused and Business As Usual
March 24, 2020
External Message to Clients, Teaming Partners and Vendors
Last Thursday March 19, 2020, as Governor Newsom implemented a shelter in place policy, simultaneously QK was transitioning to a fully remote workforce (TELEWORK). Given the implications of the COVID-19 public health crisis and the need for reducing the spread, QK has the ability to work effectively with YOU (our clients and Agency Partners) through Microsoft Teams and other collaboration software from a remote work environment. Our remote workforce and use of collaboration technology allows QK to advance your projects and maintain a safe work environment during this unprecedented time.
QK remains focused on YOUR projects, deliverables and schedules. Through utilizing a team approach with our clients and agency partners, I know we can continue through this difficult public health crisis together! With that in mind, I want to share the following:
- QK is open for business, our teams are working remotely and ready to continue serving you.
- Our focus is on your project: The times have changed but our focus remains the same and that is getting your project completed and providing innovative solutions to your needs.
- We continue to be one connected team with our clients and agency partners. We are available to meet using Microsoft Teams, other video conferencing tools as needed to keep you connected.
- QK can still be contacted via office phone, cell phones, email, or text at any time. QK is committed to making this transition and collaboration easier for everyone.
- Our field operations will CONTINUE for construction observation, biological monitoring and land surveying and YES, we are practicing appropriate social distancing practices for a safe work environment.
- WE CAN DO THIS!
Whether it’s project specific or something we can do to support your overall organization, we are here for you.