We are a team of bold and creative professionals committed to helping
our twenty-first century clients succeed.
Always Accepting Applications for the Following Positions:
- CAD Designer – Bakersfield
- Survey CAD Designer – Fresno
- Assistant Engineer – Bakersfield
- Associate Engineer – Bakersfield, Merced
- Senior Associate Engineer – Bakersfield
- Civil Engineer – Bakersfield, Merced
- Project Engineer – Bakersfield
- Construction Observer – Bakersfield, Merced
- Senior Land Surveyor – Fresno, Visalia
- Biology: Senior Environmental Scientist – Bakersfield, Fresno
- Biology: Senior Associate Environmental Scientist – Bakersfield, Fresno
- Biology: Associate Environmental Scientist – Bakersfield, Fresno
- Associate Planner – Merced
- GIS Specialist – Merced, Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield
QUAD KNOPF is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, QUAD KNOPF prohibits discrimination based on membership of an applicant or employee, in a protected class such as race, color, creed (religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, genetic information, sex/gender (including gender identity, gender expression and pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, religion, physical disability (including HIV or AIDS), mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status (including registered domestic partner status), citizenship status, military service status or other consideration protected by law.
QK offers a very competitive benefit package. We know that to attract the best people, you need to have top notch benefits. We challenge you to compare our benefit package to the one you currently receive.
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage
- Health savings account
- Dependent flexible spending program
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid retirement contributions (including 401K match)
- Personal leave and holiday schedule
- Reimbursement for professional memberships/certifications
- Training reimbursements
- In-house training and mentoring programs
Career Paths and Mentorship
QK provides career paths in each discipline to help employees guide themselves through personal and professional growth, and create their own path to a successful career with QK. Career planning and development also allows QK to better leverage itself for financial growth. Preparing employees for future vertical and lateral movement creates a win-win situation for both the company and the employees.
Training opportunities, mentoring, development plans, and succession planning are just a few of QK’s tools to steer successful career development, which aligns with QK’s company vision and growth plans.
Practice Area Networks (PANs)
QK’s greatest asset is the expertise of our employees. The QK investment in people includes the Practice Area Networks (PANs), where professionals get to share and enhance knowledge. These PANs provide a place where the most experienced or highly accomplished individuals in each discipline set the bar for the company and define what best practices are, regardless of who is doing the work, while also allowing all employees to offer different perspectives from experiences as they arise. This requires constant discussion, collaboration, and understanding, as well as teaching and mentoring of others within the group. PANs are designed as places to develop, define and learn best practices, ask questions, encourage professional growth, and improve the overall quality and consistency of the professional services and work products that we deliver to our clients.